EUROPEAN FUNDING ADVISOR
Référence: ref. EU
m/f| Full time
Luxinnovation's main aim is to support and stimulate the innovation and R&D activities of private companies and public research organisations. The Agency is also active in European funding programmes for research and innovation implemented by the European Commission, where it acts as National Contact Point (NCP) for Luxembourg.
In this context Luxinnovation is recruiting an European Funding Advisor. Luxinnovation is looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of National Contact Point in the field of “Secure, clean and efficient energy” and “Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials” in order to support all national stakeholders to set up successful international R&D collaborations and obtain European funding for their research activities.
- Provide information and advice in order to support the participation of Luxembourg companies and research organisations in European research programmes, mainly Horizon 2020
- Advise and train active or potential clients individually and in groups
- Represent and defend the interests of Luxembourg in specific events at the European Commission
- Identify new trends and customer needs and proactively develop new projects or services
- Reach out to and maintain good contacts with the relevant institutional stakeholders at national and international level
- Participate in writing, editing and submitting projects for Luxinnovation and contribute to the management of European projects in which Luxinnovation is involved
You hold a PhD or Master degree in one of the respective fields with a sound knowledge of the research landscape in Luxembourg and a proven experience in EU project management. A previous experience in industry would be an asset.
We expect fluency in French and English (spoken and written), good social skills and conscientious work ethics, especially during periods of increased workload. You are a team player, at ease in a multicultural environment, and able to adapt to the clients’ needs. The place of work is Belval, Luxembourg. The position will involve national and European travel activities of approximately 25%.
Interested? We offer a challenging job with diversified tasks in a professional and dynamic organisation.