PROJECT OFFICER ECOINNOVATION
m/f| Full time
Luxinnovation manages the Luxembourg Cluster Initiative which works closely with the private and the public sector and stimulates the collaborative development within key sectors of Luxembourg’s economy. To support the development of its EcoInnovation Cluster activities, Luxinnovation is recruiting for one year (fixed term contract) a Project Officer EcoInnovation.
You will participate to the development of the EcoInnovation Cluster and undertake following activities:
- Support companies in their innovation and development strategy: identify potential business opportunities, promote collaborative projects, advice on appropriate funding schemes, etc.
- Promote and support the participation of Luxembourg actors in national and European RDI funding programs
- Enhance the visibility and support the promotion of the EcoInnovation sector through communication and marketing activities.
- Evaluate operational effectiveness of environmental and energy efficient RDI projects and ensure compliance with European and national regulations and legislation
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental and energy efficient performance
You hold a University Degree (Master/engineer in environment/energy) and combine following skills:
- You are result driven, customer oriented, team player, flexible and well organised;
- You show excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You are fluent in French, German and English, the knowledge of Luxembourgish is an asset
Interested? We offer a challenging job with diversified tasks in a professional and dynamic organisation.