SENIOR MARKETING & COMMUNICATION OFFICER
M/F, FULL TIME
Luxinnovation contributes to the economic development of Luxembourg by fostering innovation, fuelling international growth and attracting foreign direct investment. We are a key and trusted partner for those who are interested in – and committed to – launching successful innovative activities in Luxembourg, from entrepreneurs and managers of start-up companies to foreign enterprises and investors.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you know how to develop sharp and compelling marketing and communications material? Then why not submit an application with us? To complete our team, we are currently seeking a highly motivated, creative and dynamic Senior Marketing & Communication Officer.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communication, you will:
- Reinforce the reputation and brand identity of Luxinnovation and maintain integrity through all marketing and communication efforts
- Strengthen Luxembourg’s image as a smart location for high-performance companies by developing inspiring economic success stories as well as compelling visual and written marketing and communication materials
- Produce engaging and innovative marketing and communication campaigns across a range of channels, including social media and web, to reach a broad audience, both local and international
- Collaborate with marketing and communication agencies to produce copy for advertisements and storyboards for videos
- University degree in journalism, communications or marketing
- At least 10 years of work experience in a similar position
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to develop, defend and implement own new ideas and concepts
- Experience in conceptualising and executing channel specific communication strategies
- Work autonomously on own projects
- Ability to draft accurate and high quality copy
- Switch effortlessly between multiple tasks
- Ability to set priorities and be resourceful under pressure
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite, proficiency in MS Office
- Proficient command of English and French; any additional language is considered an asset
Are you interested? We offer a challenging job with diversified tasks in a professional and dynamic organisation.